Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fun in the Kitchen

Lately Ashley and I have noticed that some things we do are remarkably white-trash-like.

For example, there's me cooking hot dogs over an open flame...on the stove


And then I noticed that since being pregnant, Ashley has come to love walking around the house in a fuzzy robe and sandals.

Here she is pregnant and essentially barefoot in the kitchen getting ice cream.




Haha, After the first picture she realized that she wasn't really dressed to be posted on the internet. Then she said she was going to look like a pig getting herself a big bowl of ice cream. She objected, and finally just let me take my pictures. She's such a tolerant girl.

It turns out ice cream was for me and she didn't even have any. But I just thought it was such a picturesque moment.

I love you, Ashley.

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Looks comfy. The other day I saved a lot of time by staying in my pjs and housecoat until it was time to put them on again. BTW what a tolerant woman.

Danielle said...

Should I be embarrassed that I stay in my pjs all day and I don't have the excuse of being pregnant anymore?

And Ashley must be a wonderful wife. Had I been dishing that bowl of ice-cream out, it would have been half gone before Caleb got it. :P

The Fernandez Family said...

How cute she is Grant!

And what a great post on our blog Grant! My husband would like to say "Amen and Amen" actually...that he couldn't have said it better himself (he made me read to him what you said and is now standing over my shoulder=).

There was a comment that was made to us recently by family that struck up the question. But we have always been PRO medicine. So thank you for your insight, we greatly appreciated it!

Kathleen said...

You guys are such a cute couple. So right for each other. You make me laugh.