Friday, July 25, 2008

Another Hilarious Ashleyism

I know it probably seems weird that I'm constantly catching candid moments of Ashley and posting them to this blog. It turns out that I'm the one around here that uses the camera and she's the one whose every action and habit is unbelievably cute (maybe I'll video something else when we have kids).

So here's the next item on the list. In the morning after showering, there's a quick session of brushing hair, which everyone expects. And then she does this...



Hahaha. I can't ever watch this without cracking up. She really does this every day. Apparently it injects vitality and energy into her hair. Sound like a shampoo add? She's fit for it. You knew she didn't grow all those lustrous locks for nothing.

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Dad says "She does have beautiful hair." It must work. I love the look on her face for the camera too.

Laura said...

What a cutie!! What great hair. She probably has a nice, strong neck from doing that everyday. I think I would get whiplash even trying. ; )

Danielle said...

I tried that once and hit my forehead on the edge of the bathtub. I won't be doing that again! But Ashley's got talent. (and beautiful hair)

Danielle said...

I took the plunge and went private. I'm so sorry. I know it's annoying. But I figure you have to login sometime to post on your own blog, right? :) I'm not sure which email addresses you use to sign into blogger, so let me know which one so I can add you both.

P.S. I really, really want you to still read my blog. I'm begging. :)

Gary and Angela said...

Thats how she has such pretty hair! Seriously..she should do an ad.