Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Around the house...

Well, with winter we've been hanging out around the house lately.

A lot.

While we ain't in Chicago anymore, it still gets pretty cold in Pennsylvania.

Kendra and I have been wearing long underwear for weeks now.

But we still manage to have some fun...

"I so pretty!"

Too true, my Love.

Then one morning I walked into the living room and found this:

I'll be straight up, I have no idea how she ended up behind this gate...

Kids keep you on your toes, I guess...
Later that same morning I was working on something at the computer and turned around and saw this:

Just sittin' back, watching the lights on the tree.

In a doll stroller.

She looked pretty comfy to me.

And of course, when she realized I was taking pictures, I got one of these:

LOVE.  IT.

Then one evening as I was doing laundry and bustling about from room to room, I noticed that she was following me with a laundry basket of her own in tow.

But she wasn't putting laundry in it.

"Can I help you with something?"

Though a few seconds later this happened:

No children were harmed in the photographing of the this blog.

Promise.

(See the long underwear?  I wasn't kidding.  We both look fat, but we're OH-SO comfy!)

Yep, she's my buddy.

We have all kinds of fun together.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I've been loving all the blogging. It is almost as good as being there. Almost.