Friday, June 7, 2013

Keeping warm

It was quite a winter this year.  It lasted ridiculously long, but we got pretty good at cozying up against the cold.

Paxton had a couple of options, but most of the time I slapped this nice cover over his seat and he was right at home.


But we also used this very snug little suit plenty, too.  I lucked out to find a gender neutral color on the clearance racks last year because we didn't know he was going to be a boy when they were available.






Elliot made people chuckle everywhere we went.  The coat that hangs to his knees, the hat, the bouncy little run, it was an awesome combination.


Sad story, though.  Towards the end of the season...we lost the hat.  I'm fairly certain it's in this apartment somewhere but I just can't find it.  I'm actually quite distressed about this because I bought the coat so large so that I could use it for two years, and now I have no hat.  And he loves his hat.



And finally, Kendra.  I had found a coat for her some time ago at one of my community consignment sales for only a few dollars, but I figured that she was big enough to pick out her own accessories.  I wasn't too shocked by her decision...


She loooved telling people that she was a black Angry Bird.  Hey, whatever gets her to willingly bundle up, right?

No comments: