Monday, May 27, 2013

Elliot's bedhead

We cut Elliot's hair with a pair of clippers we own.  We're cut-our-hair-at-home sort of people.  I hold off as long as I can to cut it, because the buzzing of the clippers really upset him and I just don't have the heart to put him through it very often.  But that means that when he's due for a haircut, he usually runs quite a bit overdue, and the hair starts sticking out at every little angle all over (though that cowlick in the front was the first thing I noticed about him when he was born and it's likely going to plague his hairline as long as it's that far out onto his forehead).



And the best part is that his personality is as adorable as his face.  He is just a super fun, super sweet little guy!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

He looks adorable even with bedhead! I cut all my boys' hair too... you can tell how tired I get of cutting hair by how short it is when I'm done with it. If I don't want to cut it again for a while, they all get "military haircuts" like daddy!