Monday, December 17, 2012

Playing in the rain

I thought I was behind with blogging our pictures...it's downright embarrassing how many videos I've neglected!  I'll try to space them out instead of spamming them at you all at once...

I think everyone has at least a few ideas in their head of, "When I have kids, I'm going to..."  One of Grant's firmest pre-parenthood pacts with himself and his children is that he would take his kids out and play in the rain.

So, most times it rains while he's home and the weather is at least a little warm, he does just that.  We put Kendra in a swimming suit and he takes her around for a long time, playing, running, splashing, looking at the worms that come up out of the ground.  They have a ball together.  It's their "thing"...at least until next summer when Elliot will be old enough to join them.  :)

This video is from last summer, and it's a pretty good representation of the kind of fun I'm talking about...