Monday, August 20, 2012

Fun in the simple stuff

We've spent the past month or so making different preparations for our new baby--clearing out STUFF (we're very popular on FreeCycle these days), cleaning up the stuff we're keeping and taking care of a few extra projects around the house.

Grant's good with the Honey-Do stuff, especially when he gets to use tools.  I asked for some more shelves in our laundry closet for extra storage space, but as fate would have it our space was literally an inch too narrow to use the shelves we got at Wal-Mart, so I loaded up the kids to see what we could find at Home Depot (we ended up having them cut up a big one into properly sized pieces for us, it was actually pretty cool).

Kendra has long since been a fan of car carts, but these days, Elliot is starting to appreciate them, too.






Have I mentioned lately that these guys just rock my world?  I love them to pieces.

No comments: