Friday, June 22, 2012

Daddy's Helper

Grant's computer went on the fritz a little while back, so when it became clear he was going to need to replace it, he decided to order the components separately and build that bad boy himself.  Just to do it.  I love that about him.

And you know that Elliot wanted in on that action when Grant was taking apart the old computer and putting the new one together...



I hope this means that Elliot has at least some of Grant's inquisitive, hands-on mind (even if it's going to mean various degrees of destruction bursting in our home throughout his upbringing) and that this is the first of very many projects together to come.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love it! And I'm sure Elliot will get that creative genius from his parents. :) I have a video from the other day of (my) Grant using the drill to screw some pieces of wood together-- yep, it's a bit startling what kids (especially boys) pick up from their daddies.