Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our Funny Valentines

Last year I bought the kids some Valentine's shirts when they went on 50% clearance on February 15th (we'd found out Elliot was a boy just a few week beforehand), and it was fun to dress them up in them this year as we ran errands on the big day.  I thought they were pretty cute, so I convinced Grant to set up the camera and the lights to try to get some good shots of them together, and here's what came out:








Yep, like I tell them about a dozen times a day, I'm just the luckiest Mommy in the whole wide world.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Such beautiful faces and personalities. Looking forward to seeing them soon.

Kathleen said...

Pretty darn cute kiddos!
I like to buy holiday shirts on clearance for the next year too. It's fun to be festive with the kids =)