Monday, November 21, 2011

Cute little ducky

Disclaimer: I'm totally obsessed with recreating pictures of our first child with our second one.  Heaven help me when the next baby comes around because I'll get to put him/her in the same outfits as the older sibling of the same gender.

But we do have a few items of gender neutral clothing...


Here's the nicer picture:


But here's the funnier one:

See the family resemblance?

He's such a sweet little thing...


It feels like he's going to be a baby forever...but I know he's not.  His big sister was just wearing this thing yesterday...or something.

4 comments:

Belkycita said...

how can you resist that little face?!!! oh my he is super cute.

Jacqueline said...

Oh my, he is growing quickly. Yes he will be big soon. But he's so precious now. he looks adorable.

Danielle said...

Heaven help me, that's adorable.

Kristina said...

Aw so cute! Love that little face of his :D
I've recently discovered that Alivia looks absolutely adorable in Simeon's old jeans (that sadly he wore just last year). I love reusing stuff. It definitely doesn't go both ways though. You can put your little girl in boy clothes but not your little boy in girl clothes :P