Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Reflections...

One year ago today marked the most amazing thing I've ever been part of; Kendra was born. Not to toot my own horn, but I was a pretty significant worker in bringing that to pass (25 hours of labor with the last 2 whole ones spent pushing, to be exact).

I think Grant's statement on it sums the whole thing up: "That was an intense experience." And look what we got in return for it...

She's a pretty awesome little person.

We can't believe we're already celebrating her 1st birthday!

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

Oh dear!!
happy birthday little spunky girl!!!
has it really been a whole year? you know that only means one thing....

... you gotta work on the second one!!
p.s. I can't believe I said that!!! :-(
i would take it back but you two make cute little chubby ... you get the point.

Kristina said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Kendra! Being 1 is so much fun!