Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Perks

So pregnancy...well, there's a lot about it that's an inconvenient pain.

BUT, there are a few things that are nice.

For example, with your wardrobe. If you're fat, and your belly sticks out of a t-shirt...it's kinda gross. I know, I've been there, I've seen my belly stick out of t-shirts and been frustrated to have to change them (or worse, to have not seen it in the mirror but in pictures later).

BUT, if you're pregnant, it's a whole new ball game. That belly sticking out of your shirt isn't gross, it's cute. Even if it's a tight shirt.

You still have to be careful though because even a cute pregnant belly can't allow you to get away with a nasty muffin top. That's just yucky, no matter how cute your belly is.

3 comments:

Seth said...

I have never heard the term "muffin top". I read the wiki on it and that is some funny stuff.

Kristina said...

Ya I've never heard it either. But fancy that there is a wiki article for it. There is a wiki article for everything! Good ol' wikipedia. Anyway, I always refer to it as a tire tube belly.
But ya, once it is obvious that you are pregnant and not just hitting the snacks to much, people never judge your size. And they often let you cut in line :P Especially in bathrooms.

Danielle said...

I can't believe Seth and Kristina have never heard of muffin top? Probably because neither one has ever had to deal with it. :) Sadly, I'm desperately trying to get rid of mine.