Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sleeping like a...

We have been watching Once Upon a Time, and in one of the most recent episodes, a curse was cast on a town that made the citizens extremely hateful towards one another and a new mother screamed at another character something to the effect of, "If you think I'm mean now, just watch what happens to me if YOU WAKE MY BABY!!!"

It was priceless.

But there certainly is something extremely photo worthy of a sweet, sleeping baby, we've noticed...








And it also seems like we have plenty of pictures of sleeping mommies, too...


1 comment:

Ashley K said...

I may or may not have threatened my two-year-old with things only slightly better than death if he woke the baby. Possibly on multiple occasions.

Also, I'm wondering if you've passed us in your OUT viewing, or if I've just forgotten that episode.