Sunday, January 19, 2014

Feeding the Birds

I think I've mentioned before (but I'll be straight up, I'm too dang tired to sift through the past three years of blog posts to confirm and find links if I have) that I buy bird seed to spread out in front of our paneled glass door so that the kids can have something to look at.  It's really effective, too.

The kids have gotten into helping me do it, too.  Elliot is particularly enthusiastic.




I love that my kids stick out their tongues when they concentrate on something.  Or do all kids do that, too?

And on a completely unrelated note, we do have a video example of Elliot's amusing "Okay."


He's so adorable, I can't handle it sometimes.  I'm pretty blown away that he's my kid.

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

Oh My he is absolutely cute!!!!
and the little glasses are killing me.