Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fixations, obsessions and smiles

When Elliot was an infant, we used extra towels as well as blankets to cover him.  He actually started to prefer them.  He started to prefer them so much, he'd snuggle any he could get his hands on.  Imagine what happened when he discovered my stash of dish towels.


This happened several times a day for a while.  He's lucky he's so handsome.  And sweet--he's a terribly sweet, sweet little boy.

Kendra has obsessions of her own, of course.  When she gets into something, she loves to amass as many specimen as she can--luckily she can get new fixes at the library.

How many dragons do you see?

Paxton's too young to be obsessed with much more than his family's faces.  But this post isn't complete without including something of him.


I say it all the time and I believe it with my whole heart...I am the luckiest Mommy in the whole wide world.




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Kendra is getting too big too fast. Tell her her Aunt Amanda says she needs to stop growing up without me! ;-)