Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting into TROUBLE!

Not really. But sort of.

Kendra really does pull herself up to anything and everything she can.

Things like computer towers (though when she sees me coming with a camera, she's so delighted to turn around and play, she always plops on her tuche before I can properly capture the cuteness).


And bathtubs.


And bookshelves.

I've totally given up keeping this shelf of DVDs alphabetized. Grant says she acts like Yoda in Luke Skywalker's camp when she hits this shelf. It's pretty funny, she grabs one and puts in her mouth and then drops it as if to say, "Nope...that's not the right one..." and does it with as many as we let her. Eh. It doesn't hurt her or the discs, I'm not fussed.

You already knew that she's been pulling herself up to her Play Yard. This behavior, however, is totally new.


I have no idea what she's doing...but this is almost always a precursor to this:


The "Let-Me-Out!" cry. She does pretty good with keeping herself entertained in there for long periods of time (for an 8-month-old) but eventually, enough is enough and she wants to roam free.

And another un-classified one we better share them cus she's just so darn cute.


When we go through her little bedtime routine, this always happens. She rests her head on my shoulder and my heart just melts with motherly love.

Just another reminder that at the end of the day, she's our darling little girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sweet! There is nothing like snuggling with the most precious little miracle. She is so funny, I actually laughed out loud when I saw that face she was making against her play yard! So stinkin cute! Love the daddy daughter pics, that's just the best!