Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sisters

Kendra has been a pretty great big sister since the arrival of her first younger sibling almost four years ago.  And while she was pretty happy to get two little brothers, by the time we were expecting her third younger sibling, she was very, very much hoping to get a girl.  If, by "hoping" I mean, "had her heart totally set on it and had already decided that it would be from the moment we told her I was pregnant."

So, it's been very sweet to see her get her wish.






From my first pregnancy, I have been astounded by the love that comes to a child even well before it is born, and I felt so much love from so many sources for each of our children.  And with Bridget, I could feel the love that her siblings had for her, long before they met her.

No comments: