Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sleepy Boys

I am acutely aware of how exhausting it is to be a parent of small children.  My, oh my, how aware I am of that.

Though what I sometimes lose sight of is their end of it.  It's exhausting to be a small child.  To just get dragged where ever someone else wants to take you when ever they want to without asking.

This happened to Paxton early in the summer when we took a walk down to Wal-Mart as part of a family outing one Saturday...


Then there was another time we were out shopping and Elliot seemed a little out of sorts.  I didn't realize just how out of it he was until this happened:






Passed right out, poor guy.  Luckily I had most of the stuff we needed by the time I saw him like this so that we could get him home and in bed.

Because it certainly is exhausting to be a small child...


No comments: