Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Two months old

I've mentioned before that I'm kinda of mildly obsessed with recreating a few things for each of my babies.  Gotta get the sleeping on the couch pic.  Gotta get the playing in the swing at 2 months old video.

Kendra:
Originally posted here.


Elliot:
I only just realized that I never posted this one!


Paxton:
Who, at the time of this post is now six months old.
Shut up, I'm awesome!



Grant noted not long after Paxton was born that I've actually only given birth to two children, we just happen to have both a girl and boy version of one of them.  He does look an awful lot like his big sister to us...

2 comments:

The McLane Blog Page: said...

they are adorable! miss you guys

Danielle said...

K and P really do look so much alike! They are all so cute. Isn't it crazy how time flies?